Skip to content

Dual Credit / Early College

Grade Change Request Form

High school dual credit and early college students have the opportunity to complete a Grade Change Request form and request to have their grade changed to a “W” for any college courses on their official JALC transcript. A “W” will not affect your GPA, but can affect your completion rate. Federal financial aid regulations require you to maintain a 67% completion rate to qualify for federal grant funds. If you choose to request to have your grade(s) changed to a “W,” please submit this Grade Change Request Form.

Confirm and Submit

If approved, the applicable earned grade will be changed to a “W” on your official transcript and will no longer be factored into your GPA. You will receive an email notification regarding your request from the Admissions Office. Note: Once changed to a “W” the grade cannot be reversed!