Skip to content

Dual Credit / Early College

Former Students

Have you graduated high school? Congrats! If you are attending John A. Logan post-high school graduation, you must fill out a new first-time-freshman application to the college. Click here to apply.

Now we are passing you onto the next advisor! If you are attending John A. Logan, please contact the JALC advisement office by phone at 618-985-2828 Ext. 8070 or email and they will get back to you about an appointment to discuss classes.

If you are transferring to another school, you can retrieve your transcripts if you click here. We cannot send out official transcripts from the dual credit office. They must be requested from admissions at that link.

If you need access to your portal and cannot remember your old password, you can reset your password here.