The faculty and staff of John A. Logan College are committed to providing students with opportunities to develop learning abilities that will last a lifetime. Graduates will be prepared to succeed in their personal and professional lives because of achieved competence in the following student learning outcomes:
- Communication: Students express thoughts, ideas, and feelings in both written and oral modes.
- Critical Thinking: Students apply a rational and methodical approach to problem solving based on use of appropriate evidence.
- Cultural and Global Awareness: Students demonstrate an understanding of the influence of culture and society.
- Information Literacy: Students locate, evaluate, retrieve, organize, create, and disseminate information.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Students use and understand numbers to interpret, evaluate, and express information in quantitative terms.