New & Prospective Students & Parents
We are so glad you are interested in learning more about taking John A. Logan classes while you are in high school! Students may begin to utilize our dual-enrollment waiver as early as the summer semester after their sophomore year. We have created this FAQ document to answer many of your questions. We would love to have you fill out THIS QUESTIONNAIRE to contact our office so we can connect you to the right team member.
If you are interested in taking classes for the first time, here is the information we need to register:
- If you’ve never taken classes, complete the Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Application here.
- A current transcript from your high school
- Schedule an appointment to take the Accuplacer test on campus here if you have not taken it before, OR email your ACT/SAT scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home schooled students must also provide proof of residency
- If you are interested in working towards a specific degree plan as a high school student, click here to view our degrees and certificates.