New & Prospective Students & Parents
We are so glad you are interested in learning more about taking John A. Logan classes while you are in high school! Students may begin to utilize our dual-enrollment waiver as early as the fall semester of their sophomore year. We have created THIS FAQ document to answer many of your questions. We would love to have you fill out THIS QUESTIONNAIRE to contact our office so we can connect you to the right team member.
If you are interested in taking classes for the first time, here is the information we need to register:
- Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Form
- A current transcript from your high school
- Schedule an appointment to take the Accuplacer test on campus if you have not taken it before, OR email your SAT scores to email@example.com instead.
- Home schooled students must also provide proof of residency
- Sophomore requirements – sophomores must submit two reference letters as well as a 1-page essay to prove they are “well qualified sophomores” pursuant to the ICCB requirements. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in working towards a specific degree plan as a high school student, CLICK HERE for majors and more detailed information.