Skip to content
Pen laying on forms

Admissions and Records

Transfer Students

Students wishing to transfer to John A. Logan College from another college or university should send an application to the Admissions Office. Transcripts from all previous colleges attended must be sent to the Office of Admissions whether or not transfer credit was earned.

You will receive a letter of acceptance which admits you to the College. Call the Office of Admissions for details about obtaining an advisement appointment.

More student transfer information can be found at the iTransfer web site.