Skip to content
Pen laying on forms

Admissions and Records

Admissions and Records

Jan 15
(Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) - No Classes
Feb 19
(President's Day) - No Classes
Mar 11 to Mar 16
Spring Break - No Classes
Mar 29
(Good Friday) - No Classes
Apr 8
(Special Holiday) - No Classes

Request a Transcript

To Order Your John A. Logan College Transcript Online:

John A. Logan College uses Parchment online transcript service to send your credentials to the destination of your choice. Please click on the link below to begin your order.

Order my Transcript through Parchment online

Check the status of your online order.

To Order Your John A. Logan College Transcript In Person:

You may order college transcripts in person in the Admissions Office (C201) at John A. Logan College during regular business hours. If you order your transcript in person, you will need to fill out an order form and pay the transcript fee in the Bursar’s Office at Ext. 8201. When possible, a request should be made well in advance of the date when the transcript is needed. Transcript requests can take up to two business days to process. If you would like to pick up your transcript in the Admissions and Records Office please bring a photo id for identification purposes. For questions or more information, please call 618-985-2828 Ext. 8513.

For electronic orders through Parchment, John A. Logan College charges $8.00 per transcript. Students may also order transcripts in person in the Admissions Office (C201) or have orders mailed.

All requests can be submitted to Admissions and Records in office C201, or emailed to Julia Bedar at for processing.