Skip to content
Pen laying on forms

Admissions and Records

Application for Change of Residency Classification

Any student who wishes to be considered a resident of District #530 and receive in-district tuition at John A Logan College must provide proof of residency by submitting one of the following documentation types mentioned below. If you have additional questions regarding your application for change of residency,  you may contact The student will be notified of the residency decision by email after successful submission of this application.

*Residency documentation must be dated within the last 90 days of submission.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Document must be less than 10 MB