What’s my Username & Password?
Your Login Information
Your Volmail Email Address, Username/Student ID, and initial Password are sent to the personal email account you listed on your application to the College (From: Identity-DoNotReply@jalc.edu). Remember to check Junk Mail if you do not see that email (enter “from: jalc“ in the search box).
Your Volmail (email) account will create 24 hours after you are formally accepted to the college. It’s important that you check it, as this is the way your instructors will contact you.
You will use your Username/Student ID and Password to access:
- Volmail (Email)
- MyJALC (Schedules, Grades, Bursar Bills, Transcripts, Add/Drop Classes)
- Desire2Learn (Online and hybrid classes)
- The College’s WiFi network (High speed/High security wireless connectivity)
Change your initial password to something that’s easier to remember. Click on the Orange box on the login page,”Change Password: Known or Current.”
If you forget your password, you can call the IT Help Desk to have it reset. You can reach the Help Desk 24/7/365 at (618) 985-2828 ext. 8388.
If you forget your Username/Student ID:
- Go to jalc.edu
- Click on MyJALC near the top right hand corner of the page.
- Once in MyJALC, click on “Find My ID” under Quick Links on the left.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and social security number