Services Beneficial To Employers
- Provide access to a pool of qualified potential employees.
- Pre-screen all applicants for you and assist your human resources department in the search for, and recruitment of, new employees.
- Provide facilities on campus for the purpose of interviewing students/graduates, (must be approved in advance.)
- Provide immediate access to resumes though the use of our in-office facsimile.
- Provide exposure of your job vacancies to hundreds of students and many instructors when listing your employment opportunities with us.
- Present the opportunity to actively participate in our annual job fair sponsored by Career Services. Provide the above services for free.
To contact Career Services call (618) 985-2828 ext. 8237 or 8424, email email@example.com or complete the Job Order Form below.Job Order Form
On-Campus Table Visits
- Employers must be a public or private company or organization, government agency or association, institution or staffing agency. A personal residence, individual or household seeking personal services, solely commission-based, or multilevel marketing companies are not considered and are ineligible for on campus visits.
- Employers can register for a free campus visit online. One to 2 representatives from your company will be allowed and we provide a table and two chairs. Tables will be placed on campus according to the program you are planning on recruiting from. Make sure that you list what opportunities you have open that align with our academic programs.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your registered time to allow time to check in with the Career Services Office and make it to your location.
- Employers may not solicit or sell products during the visit, may not charge any type of fee or payment as a condition of hiring, employment orientation or training.
- Employers must comply with all federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws (Title VI, and IX, and ADA) and the department of Labor Fair Labor Standards Act when recruiting.
- On-Campus recruiting is open to employers that have full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
- Visits will be Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Fall visits would be between September and December and Spring visits will be between February and May with no Summer visits.
- Please plan to stay for the entire time that you are registered. We offer the use of a 6 ft. table and two chairs.
- Employers may conduct individual or group applications and/or interviews on campus by contacting the Career Services office to schedule a time and location.
- Space and technology access are contingent upon availability.
- John A. Logan College reserves the right to deny/limit access to employers for any reason that is not in the best interests of the College and students.
- Must comply with current COVID 19 Guidelines.
Any questions can be directed to the Career Services office at (618) 985-2828, Ext. 8424, Room C215, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday-Friday 8:00 am. to 4:30 pm.
Please complete the On-Campus Table Visit Form below.On-Campus Table Visit Form