Tutoring Attendance Contract
The rules listed below are to be followed by all who request tutoring services. Please read the following policies and check the box, indicating that you understand the rules.
- Each student is allowed TWO approved cancellations. If you cancel a third time, you will be removed from the tutor’s schedule. You must contact the Student Success Center or the tutor prior to your appointment in order to cancel your tutor appointment.
- If you do not keep your tutor appointment and do not contact the office prior to the appointment, this is considered a NO-SHOW and you will be dropped from your tutor’s schedule.
- Your tutor will have a sign-in sheet. It is your responsibility to make sure you sign in each session.
- If you are dropped from a tutor’s schedule, you may request to be placed back on the waiting list.
- You are expected to come to each tutoring session PREPARED. Tutors are not substitute teachers and will not do the work for you.
- All tutoring through the Student Success Center is free of charge.