Starting a New Club
- Step 1: Complete a New Club Request Form and submit it to the Student Life office.
- Step 2: Upon approval of the Associate Dean for Student Life, further approval signatures will be obtained on the club’s behalf.
- Step 3: The Associate Dean for Student Life will notify the club advisor of the final approval within six weeks.
- The College does not approve sports clubs through the Student Life office.
- During the club’s first year of operation, the club will not receive a funding allocation from the College and the club advisor will not receive a stipend. These will begin in the club’s second year after a review of the club’s activity and adherence to policies and procedures.
- A Mid-Year Report must be submitted to the Student Life office by mid-December of each year.
- An Annual Report must be submitted to the Student Life office by late March of each year.
- Clubs must follow College policies and procedures and the policies and procedures outlined for clubs through the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events.
Failure to meet the above rules may result in the termination of the club, support funds, and advisor stipend.