Starting a New Club
- Step 1: Complete a New Club Request Form and submit it to the Student Life office.
- Step 2: Upon approval of the Manager of Student Life and Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org, further approval signatures will be obtained on the club’s behalf.
- Step 3: The Manager of Student Life and Recruitment email@example.com will notify the club advisor of the final approval within six weeks.
- Club allocations will be based on a variety of factors including; previous years expenses, future FY year’s budget plans, club fundraising, current account funds, and the total number of clubs at that time. Allocations will be made each year within the first two months of the semester. New clubs will receive allocations as long as sufficient funds are available.
- The College does not approve sports clubs through the Student Life office.
- A Mid-Year Report must be submitted to the Student Life office by mid-December of each year.
- An Annual Report must be submitted to the Student Life office by late March of each year.
- Clubs must follow College policies and procedures and the policies and procedures outlined for clubs through the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events.
Failure to meet the above rules may result in the termination of the club, support funds, and advisor stipend.