Clubs at JALC
Get Involved. Join a Club!
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN A CLUB
- Participate in activities that reinforce and supplement academic learning.
- Develop a variety of professional and personal skills including leadership, communication, teamwork, and project management.
- Socialize with fellow students and other individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Contribute to service projects that benefit the campus and surrounding communities.
- Improve job and scholarship opportunities by applying skills and knowledge, showing evidence of involvement, and interacting with faculty, staff, and administrators.
AND ONE MORE REASON…IT’S FUN!
To join a club or participate in an activity, contact the club advisor at the phone number, office number, or email address provided.
For more information about clubs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 618-985-2828 Ext. 8287, or C214.