WorkKeys® is a job skills assessment system measuring real–world skills. The system connects work skills, training and testing for education and employers. If your employer is requiring the test for your job, we offer it by appointment to those individuals who need to complete the assessments.
The following tests are offered in a computer-based format:
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
- Applied Math
- Applied Technology
If you are required to take one of the WorkKeys tests not listed above, please contact email@example.com
To register for one or more of these tests, click the link below.View Test Dates and Register Online
- The cost is $24/test, payable at the time of registration. For those with vouchers, please enter the voucher number during checkout.
- The test is taken in Testing Services, Room C205.
- Please bring a photo ID and leave all other belongings in your vehicle, if possible. Anything brought with you will need to go into one of the available testing lockers.
- Tests start promptly at the assigned time. Latecomers may not be admitted and need to reschedule.
- If you are a student that requires reasonable accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org , Coordinator of Disability Support Services, to make an appointment to obtain approval. Approvals should be obtained one week in advance of your test date.