Restricted Allied Health Testing
Test Registration for 2022 – 2023 program entry is open.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR AN EXAM
- Prior to signing up for an entrance exam, complete the application for the program in which you are interested. Please see your respective program’s checklist at the following link for instructions on applying to your program of choice: https://www.jalc.edu/admissions/restricted-allied-health-admission/
- To sign up for a test date, click the link below to view test dates and to register on-line through RegisterBlast. You are only authorized to sign up for two dates for the same test during an academic year. There must be at least 21 days between the two test dates. Students must register for an exam 24 hours prior to the exam start time.
- If you are a student that requires accommodations through Disability Services please contact the Student Success Center’s DSS Coordinator at 618-985-3741 ext: 8270. Accommodations must be approved and received at least 3 days before the exam date.
- Pre-registration instructions will be sent 24 hours before the designated test time to the email used for exam registration. If test pre-registration is not completed applicant might not be able to take the exam. After completing test pre-registration, applicant needs to remember their PearsonVUE password and username for their exam.
- Refunds will not be issued to students who start or complete the exam pre-registration process from Psychological Support Services or Pearson Vue.
- You must have a credit or debit card to complete the on-line registration for this exam. Below are the fees associated with each exam.
- Testing Cost
- APNE: $60.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
- RNSAE: $60.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
- HOAE: $60.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
Below is a guide to each entrance exam given and the programs that require it. Please refer to this information when signing up for an entrance exam.
Aptitude for Practical Nursing exam (APNE)
- Practical Nursing (PNE)
Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination (RNSAE)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) Hybrid
Health Occupations Aptitude Exam (HOAE)
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Lab Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Accuplacer – Reading Comprehension
- Nursing Assistant – Please register through the Testing Services Office.
*Please remember to bring a photo ID with you on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to test until we have verified your identity. All exams are currently being taken in the Testing Services lab room C205B until further notice.