If you have any comments or concerns about the College please contact the appropriate office. As a College we are here to serve our students.
Click here for a listing of JALC Telephone Numbers.
Student Grievance Procedure
If you have a grievance, please refer to the procedures outlined in the Rights and Responsibilities manual – Appendix G.
If you have a complaint that cannot be resolved by the College you have the option to contact the Illinois Community College Board.
Click here for more information about contacting the Ilinois Community College Board.
Distance Learning Students:
If you are an online student and feel that your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved through the Student Grievance Procedure you may contact the Illinois Community College Board when seeking a resolution.
If you are a student living out of the State of Illinois you may also file your complaint with the state in which you reside: Student Complaint Information by State
NC-SARA has developed a variety of resources specifically designed for students. Click the links below to learn more :
- Student Consumer Protections: Learn about the policies that NC-SARA has established for member institutions and states to help strengthen protections for students and assure program quality.
- Student Complaints: If you are a student – or another member of a college or university community – and you are interested in filing a complaint about your college or university, please view this information to learn more about the process.
- Professional Licensure Information: NC-SARA has a variety of resources regarding professional licensure, including a directory that provides contact information for five programs (counseling, nursing, psychology, social work, and teacher education) that lead to a professional license.
- Institution Directory: Find institutions’ and State Portal Entity contact information in this directory. Select a state from the drop-down list to view participating SARA institutions in that state.
- Which Program is Right for Me? If you are a student considering a distance education program, the resources on this page will help you in your research. NOTE: This will become the entry point to the program catalog.