Use the tracking chart provided below to stay on course for the Challenge. You can drag the image to your desktop and print, or you can access a digital version here and copy it for editing.
- For 21 days, do one action to further your understanding of diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging, power, privilege, supremacy, oppression, and equity
- The Challenge plan and resources include suggestions for readings, podcasts, videos, observations, and ways to form and deepen community connections. Tracking suggestions are in the following categories:
- We think understanding white privilege is a powerful lens into the complexities of doing social justice work, so we’ve focused our resources on that specific issue. (???)
- The resources provided for this Diversity Challenge are adaptable to all forms of social justice.
- This Challenge can be done individually, as a group -with friends and family, in the classroom, or organization-wide.
- Use our Facebook page to get ideas as well as share your 21-Day experience with the 21-Day community.
- Diversify your habits by doing some of each of these categories.
21-Day Diversity Challenge Tracking Chart:
A Sample from – eddiemoorejr.com/21daychallenge