WHAT WE OFFER:
Printnet Quick Instructions – Students
Printnet Quick Instructions – Faculty/Staff
Print Now with PrintNet
- USPS and Campus Mail Receiving and Delivery
- Full-Service Printing (Printnet), Copying, Scanning, and Bindery
- Printnet Technical Support
- Homework Drop-off Services
- Desktop Printer Cartridge Orders
WHERE TO FIND US:
Room C115 at John A. Logan College, Carterville Campus (just east of the Cafeteria)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
(Between Semesters: 8:00am open, Closed Summer Fridays)
WHO TO CONTACT:
Amy Bafford, Manager, Ext. 8280
Glenda Hastings, Mail Clerk/Documents Specialist, Ext. 8384
Julie Boles, Copy & Print Specialist, Ext. 8381
Student Workers (4 rotating student workers)
WHAT WE DO: STUDENTS
Free Full-Service Student Printing/Copying/Scanning/Bindery
- Printnet link for Students on jalc.edu/MyJALC/Printnet or on D2L
- Copying (on demand) or drop-off Copies and Pickup Later
- Scanning to Email (color or black and white)
- Free Stapling, 3-Hole Punching, Cutting, Folding, Booklets, Scoring, Perforating
Homework Submission Services
- Should your Instructor direct you to submit your Homework in his/her absence, we can process it and deliver it to them
- Visit the Student Pickup Window in C115 to submit your Homework ONLY if directed by your Instructor
- Self-Serve Copying, Printing, (black and white only) and Scanning (color) JALC Library (Room C123)
- Available to students and the public at no charge.
- One printer is available in the JALC Library for Self-Serve Printing.
- It is available on a first come, first serve basis only.
- We recommend you utilize Printnet first, as you may have to wait during busy times.
- Faxing for Students on Campus (Room C201)
- Should you need to send a fax pertaining to your JALC class or degree, a fax machine is available in the Admissions office.
- Faxing for Students off Campus (personal faxing)
- Faxing is available using the Fax Zero website. Free up to 3 pages, over 3 pages at a cost. (www.faxzero.com)
- Faxing is also available at the Carterville IGA and Carbondale Staples (at a cost).
WHAT WE DO: FACULTY & STAFF
Full Service Printing (Black & White and Color)
- Printnet link for Faculty/Staff on Sharepoint under “Links and Tools”
- Detailed Instructions on CSS Home Page on Sharepoint
Copying & Scanning (Black & White and Color)
- Walkup and Wait Copies (on demand)
- Drop-off Originals and Pickup Copies Later
- Scan hard copy documents to pdf and Email to you
- Cutting, Folding, 3-Hole Punching, Booklets, Comb Binding, 3-Ring Binders, Scoring, Perforating (limited services for students)
United States Postal Service Mail Room and Campus Mail Room
- A key is mandatory for access to your mailbox, keys assigned by Frances
- Return your key if you’re not returning to JALC
- Mailings over 200 pieces could receive discount pricing, call for details!
Printer Cartridges – Guaranteed Price Checking
- Vendors: Staples.com, Staples Advantage, Office Depot, CDS, CDWG
- Orders are placed weekly for Desktop Printer Cartridges
- All Desktop Printer cartridges must be ordered through our office
- All Ricoh Toners for contract copiers are available in our office at no charge
- Purchase paper by the ream and by the case
- 8.5 x 11: 20# white, 20# pastels, 24# white color copy paper
- 8.5 x 11: 65# and 80# white cardstock, 67# blue cardstock
- 8.5 x 14: 20# white, 24# white color copy paper
- 11 x 17: 20# white, 24# white color copy paper
- “How To” Documents
- On CSS Home Page on Sharepoint
- College Media (Room C207B) Robin Egelston, Ext. 8276
- Graphic Design, Laminating, and Mounting Services
- Library (Room C123)
- Self-Serve Copying, Printing, (black and white only) and Scanning (color or black and white) is available to students and the public in the Library at no charge
- Learning Resource Center (Room C230)
- Self-serve copying (C230) is available to full-time faculty
- Self-serve copying (C232) is available to term faculty (entry code needed)
- Faxing for Faculty/Staff
- Faxing is available in select offices only. Go to jalc.edu and click on the “contact us” tab. On the department listing, you will see which offices have a fax number available. Please ask permission before using an office’s fax number.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Campus Support Services: email@example.com, 618-985-2828, ext. 8280. We are happy to assist you!