Message From President House
Published on June 30, 2020
Beginning Friday, June 26, 2020, the State of Illinois moved into Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. As a result, the following will be implemented:
- Effective Monday, July 6, 2020, the Logan Fitness Center will open. Detailed information regarding the conditions of reopening will be disseminated by Fitness Center staff.
- Effective Monday, July 6, 2020, the tennis courts will reopen.
- All Community Education classes are cancelled for the remainder of the summer semester.
- Employee work schedules will continue as they are until August 3, 2020, except some offices, because of workload, may work at full capacity. All social distancing and sanitary practices must be continued.
- The fall instructional schedule will be announced the week of July 6, 2020.
The College will and is complying with the ICCB “Guidance for the Return to Campus for Illinois Community Colleges in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
Ron House, Ph.D.