There will be times when you may need assistance with various things during the semester. These links should provide you with sufficient information to contact the appropriate person for the specific need that you have.
Desire2Learn accounts are created automatically when you enroll in classes starting one week before the semester begins. Currently the process takes about 24 hours to complete. Your account information will be as follows:
- Name: Johnny Logan
- Student ID Number: 102981234
- Date of Birth: 07/04/1993
- SNN: 123-45-6789
username: first initial of your firstname followed by your last name, the last four digits of your student ID number, followed by @volmail.jalc.edu
password: the two-digit day of your birth followed by the two-digit month of your birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have experienced a problem in Desire2Learn with a test, posting to a discussion, etc., you should contact a Desire2Learn Administrator by email or call during the regular work week:
Monday – Thursday 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.
Desire 2 Learn Administrators are listed below.
For help, please contact:
- Sharon Johnson - Title III Coordinator
- 618.985.2828, Ext. 8118
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystal Reagan – Director of Distance Learning
- 618.985.2828, Ext. 8596
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tom Bell – Associate Dean for Learning Resources
- 618.985.2828, Ext. 8270
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org