Restricted Allied Health Testing
Test registration for 2019-2020 program is now open.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR AN EXAM
- Prior to signing up for an entrance exam, complete the application for the program in which you are interested. Please see your respective program’s checklist at the following link for instructions on applying to your program of choice: http://www.jalc.edu/admissions/restricted-allied-health-admission
- To sign up for a test date, click the link below to view test dates and to register on-line through RegisterBlast. You are only authorized to sign up for two dates for the same test during an academic year. There must be at least 21 days between the two test dates. Students must register for an exam 9 hours prior to the exam start time. If you are a student that requires accommodations through Disability Services please contact the Student Success Center.
- You must have a credit or debit card to complete the on-line registration for this exam. Below are the fees associated with each exam.
- Testing Cost
- APNE: $30.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
- RNSAE: $30.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
- HOAE: $30.00 plus a $3.50 processing fee
If you have an issue with the online registration process please contact Jordan Hicks at email@example.com or (618)985-8741 ext. 8247.
Below is a guide to each entrance exam given and the programs that require it. Please refer to this information when signing up for an entrance exam.
Aptitude for Practical Nursing exam (APNE)
- Practical Nursing (PNE)
Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination (RNSAE)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) Hybrid
Health Occupations Aptitude Exam (HOAE)
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Lab Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Accuplacer - Reading Comprehension
- Nursing Assistant - Please register through the Testing Services Office.
*Please remember to bring a photo ID and your student ID number with you the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to test until we have verified your identity. All exams are taken in Testing Services room C205B.