Restricted Allied Health Testing
Test registration for 2018-2019 program admission is now open.
Test Registration for all restricted entry allied health programs, except CNA, is now on-line.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR AN EXAM
- Prior to signing up for an entrance exam, complete the application for the program in which you are interested. Please see your respective program’s checklist at the following link for instructions on applying to your program of choice: http://www.jalc.edu/admissions/restricted-allied-health-admission
- To sign up for a test date, click below to view test dates and to register on-line through Higher Reach. You are only authorized to sign up for two dates for the same test during an academic year. There must be at least 30 days between the two test dates.
- You must create an account in Higher Reach and have a credit or debit card to complete the on-line registration. The test fee is non-refundable. Below are the fees associated with each exam.
- Test Fees
- APNE: $30.00
- RNSAE: $30.00
- HOAE: $30.00
Below is a guide to each entrance exam given and the programs that require it. Please refer to this information when signing up for an entrance exam.
Aptitude for Practical Nursing exam (APNE)
- Practical Nursing (PNE)
Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination (RNSAE)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) Hybrid
Health Occupations Aptitude Exam (HOAE)
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Lab Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Accuplacer - Reading Comprehension
- Nursing Assistant - Please register through the Testing Services Office.
*Please remember to bring a photo ID and your student ID number with you the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to test until we have verified your identity. All exams are taken in Testing Services room C205B.