Placement Test Schedule
- You must pre-register for placement testing. Sign-up in the Testing Services office, room C205, or call ext. 8520 prior to testing.
- Please note that tests start promptly at the time the schedule indicates. Late arrivals may not be allowed to take the test.
- Personal calculators are not allowed in testing.
- Personal items should be left in your car and cell phones turned off. If you must bring something, place it under your desk while testing.
- Photo ID required.
- Student ID number must be obtained and brought with you.
John A. Logan College does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or gender.
*Test questions may not be copied. Scratch paper must be turned in.
These tests are copyrighted. It is illegal to copy any portion of these exams.