The Financial Aid Office at John A. Logan College is committed to providing quality financial aid services to all eligible students. We aim to assist and counsel students and families in identifying the necessary financial resources to support them in their pursuit of a college education. We are committed to providing exemplary services not only to our students, but to their families, and to the John A. Logan College community. We will serve our students in a timely, equitable, accurate, and courteous manner adhering to all federal, state, and institutional regulations.
John A. Logan College is no longer participating in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program. Students in need of loan funds will have to apply for a Private Alternative Student Loan. In order to find a lender contact your local Bank, Credit Union, or search on the web using “Private Alternative Student Loan providers” for your search. All students who apply for private alternative loans must first submit a FAFSA with John A. Logan's federal school code 008076.
- Federal Stafford Loans Exit Counseling
- Need to check your federal loan records?
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- You can manage your student loan debt
- Don’t let your loan go into default (PDF)
- Are you having trouble paying off your loan debt? (PDF)
- Student Loan Debt Clock
Contact InformationJohn A. Logan College Financial Aid Office
700 Logan College Road
Carterville, IL 62918
- Phone: (618) 985–3741 ext. 8308
- Email: email@example.com
- Open: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.