Free Student Printing
Full-Service Printing through Campus Support Services
- Sign up for a Printnet account. Please read instructions first!
- Submit your job, 24/7, through Printnet. Need help? See instructions or call 618-985-2828, ext. 8280.
We print jobs as soon as they come in; 5 minute minimum turnaround time.
- Pickup your job at the Student Pickup Window, just east of the Cafeteria.
- Full-Service Copying and Scanning is also available; bring your materials to the Student Pickup Window in C115.
Self-Serve Printing through JALC Library
- One printer is available in the JALC Library for Self-Serve Printing.
- It is available on a first come, first serve basis only.
- We recommend you utilize Printnet first, as you may have to wait during busy times.
- Self-Serve Copying and Scanning is also available on this printer.
* See Rules and Restrictions for more info about free student printing.
* Any printers that are in classrooms or labs are specific to those courses and should only be used by those specific students for that course’s material.