- Provide direct services to nursing and allied health students under the supervision of the PATH Manager.
- Assist with case management for nursing and allied health students.
- Conduct initial and on-going interviews/assessments and follow-up services.
- Assist with recruitment and retention of nursing and allied health students.
- Identify student needs and address those needs via internal or external resources thus providing wraparound services.
- Complete paperwork and student/grant tracking data as required.
- Report directly to the PATH Manager.
- Adhere to grant compliance protocols.
- Work collaboratively with PATH team members, Allied Health and Nursing faculty and staff, and college personnel.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Duties must be performed on John A. Logan College campus or designated locations.
- Bachelor of Social Work or other human services field
- One year of experience in a social services or human services setting
- Current enrollment in a graduate social work or human services field
- Three years of professional experience in a social services or human services setting
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Type of Position: Part-time; Grant; Professional Staff; Level 1
Funding Source: The expected end date of this position is June 30, 2023, but could be extended contingent
upon grant funding.
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week (some evenings and weekends will be required)
Salary: $19.23 per hour
Send a John A. Logan College Non-Teaching Professional application (PDF) resume and copy of all transcripts to email@example.com or mail it to the address listed below.
John A. Logan College
Office of Human Resources Room C116
700 Logan College Drive
Carterville, IL 62918