- Supervise several Workforce Development team members and manage day-to-day operations for multiple programs and components within the Workforce Education Office.
- Supervise, schedule, and coordinate CPR classes through Workforce Education in consultation with area businesses.
- Provide leadership support to staff engaged in Workforce Development training, program collaboration, collaboration with the College’s marketing team, and goal setting to ensure adherence to the College’s strategic plan.
- Develop and design programs through Workforce Education and in collaboration with Academic Affairs.
- Consult with businesses, state agencies, local industry, and other groups to identify training needs.
- Work with economic development groups, chambers of commerce, and other civic or community organizations to fulfill the College’s mission.
- Manage payroll, hiring, evaluating, and onboarding of new trainers.
- Job duties include but are not limited to strategic planning, review of policies and administrative procedures, compliance, grant writing and management, and development of annual budgets and contracts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Duties must be performed on John A. Logan College campus or designated location.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, public administration, marketing, communication, social work education, or a related field
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in an education, public service, or business environment, including at least two years serving in a lead, supervisory, or management role
- Master’s degree in business, management, public administration, marketing, communication, social work education, or a related field
- Five years of related work experience in grant and project management
- Experience in post-secondary teaching, professional training, or staff development
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Type of Position: Full-time; Professional Staff; Level 2
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Salary range starts at: $55,000
Send a John A. Logan College Non-Teaching Professional application (PDF) resume and copy of all transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the address listed below.
John A. Logan College
Office of Human Resources Room C116
700 Logan College Drive
Carterville, IL 62918