Registration & Advisement for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021
Summer and Fall Registration begins March 29, 2021. Students can contact our office for a phone appointment or in-person appointment by calling 618-985-2828 ext. 8070 or by emailing email@example.com. In order to select classes, the Advisement Office requests students do the following:
- Review your program guide for your specific major.
- Identify the classes/times/days you want to take using the MYJALC student portal.
- Email the list of classes to your academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- your name
- JALC student ID
- semester, course, and section number for each class.
- If you are not sure what courses you need, or if you have specific questions for your academic advisor, please email him or her directly or reach out to email@example.com for a telephone or Zoom appointment.
- If you have not been assigned an academic advisor or are unsure of your academic advisor, make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An academic advisor will review the courses you have requested to ensure they apply to your program guide. The academic advisor will email you a copy of your schedule(s).
Students can log into their MyJALC student portal to view their bill and check for payment due dates.
Our office is open 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday. Contact us at (618) 985-2828 Ext. 8070.
|Information & Questions Related To:||Contact:|
|Admissions, transcript, graduation, and grade reporting email@example.com|
(618) 985-2828 Ext. 8298
|Advisement and registration, including spring enrollment and registering for summer and fall 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org|
(618) 985-2828 Ext. 8070
|Specific employees||Employee Directory|