Registration & Advisement for Spring 2021
Spring 2021 registration begins Monday, November 2, 2020. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all College staff, including academic advisors, are working remotely. In order to select classes, the Advisement Office requests students do the following:
- Review your program guide for your specific major.
- Identify the classes/times/days you want to take using the spring 2021 course schedule or MYJALC student portal.
- Email the list of classes to your academic advisor or email@example.com. Include:
- your name
- JALC student ID
- semester, course, and section number for each class.
- If you are not sure what courses you need, or if you have specific questions for your academic advisor, please email him or her directly or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a telephone, Skype, or Zoom appointment.
- If you have not been assigned an academic advisor or are unsure of your academic advisor, make a request to email@example.com.
An academic advisor will review the courses you have requested to ensure they apply to your program guide. The academic advisor will email you a copy of your schedule(s).
Students can log into their MyJALC student portal to view their bill and check for payment due dates.
We are available from 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday at (618) 985-2828 Ext. 8070.
|Information & Questions Related To:||Contact:|
|Admissions, transcript, graduation, and grade reporting firstname.lastname@example.org|
(618) 985-2828 Ext. 8298
|Advisement and registration, including spring enrollment and registering for summer and fall 2020 email@example.com|
(618) 985-2828 Ext. 8070
|Specific employees||Employee Directory|