COVID-19 Safety MeasuresIndoor Health Screening Locations
We suggest checking in at the screening stations. Check the screening locations and map located on the COVID webpage. All screening locations will be unstaffed.
- Temperature self-check stations are provided for your convenience but are not required.
- Self-Screening typically takes about 2 – 3 seconds.
- We will have PPE at the screening locations if needed.
- Please look for the posted signs for additional instructions or directions.
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms or have a temperature, please get in touch with your instructor or supervisor by phone or email and exit campus.
- If you test Positive, be sure to report results to your local health department for contact tracing purposes.
Fall Semester classes begin Wednesday, August 11. All vehicle entrance points to campus will be open to traffic. Self-screening will be located at the entrances of all buildings: J (Logan Fitness), H (Construction Management and Workforce Development), B (Main Entrance), E (Coffee Shop), G (Nursing and electronics), and D (Cosmetology). Screening devices will measure temperatures. PPE’s will be available at screening locations.
- If you have COVID-19 or have been exposed to COVID-19, please email email@example.com to provide your information. The Human Resource Office will provide you with the proper documentation.
- Email your instructor and academic advisor to inform them of your status to ensure that you do not fall behind in your coursework.
- Continue to follow all protocols regarding social distancing and face coverings.
- Visit www.jalc.edu/covid19 for the most up-to-date information. The College will continue to post updates to official social media pages, JALCTEXT and Volmail.