VONAPP (Veterans On Line Applications)
Our office is currently working towards paperless application of military education benefits. Some of the application process will REQUIRE signatures and mailed paperwork for certification. However, to expedite this process you can set up your VONAPP account before visiting our office. Please allow our student workers or Veterans Affairs Specialist help you fill out the forms if you are applying for benefits or making changes to the use of your benefits.
Create a VONAPP Account:
IF YOU FILL OUT ONE OF THESE APPLICATIONS, YOU MUST EMAIL THE CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION TO ONE OF THE EMAILS LISTED ON THIS PAGE OR PRINT IT OFF AND GIVE IT TO THE JOHN A. LOGAN COLLEGE VETERANS RESOURCE OFFICE.
Forms Available on VONAPP:
- Pension Form 21-526
- Burial Benefits Form 21-530
- Education Benefits Form 22-1990
- Transfer Benefits Form 22-1990E
- Change of Program/Place of Training Form 22-1995
- Dependent Application for VA Education Benefit Form 22-5490
- Dependent Request Change of Program/Place of Training Form 22-5495
- Vocational Rehabilitation Form 28-1900
- Health Benefits Form 10-10EZ