Student Resources A–Z
- Academic Advisement: This area assists both advisers and students with the process of selecting the right classes for the student's desired major. This is an important aspect of any student's college endeavor.
- Academics: Areas of study available through John A. Logan College.
- Admissions: Get answers to your questions about becoming a student.
- Athletics: Schedules, scores, news, and special event information on all of Logan's athletic teams.
- Bill Payment (Online): Allows you to pay your bill online using WEBLINK.
- Bookstore: The official JALC Bookstore located on the first floor of the C Building across from the cafeteria.
- Calendar (Events): Upcoming student activities and cultural events.
- Calendar (Instructional): Important dates relating to the academic year.
- Career Services: Career services available to all students, graduates and alumni.
- Catalog: Publication of course descriptions, academic programs, admission, tuition, and administrative information.
- Catalog Archive: Archive of past catalogs.
- Check Grades: Use your Student ID and Password to check your grades online.
- Citrix Server Setup Guide: Instructions for students who need to access the JALC Citrix Server.
- Class Schedule: A list of courses and sections offered each semester (days, times, location, instructor).
- Clubs and Organizations: Listing of clubs and organizations available at JALC as well as information and documents for those clubs and organizations.
- Community Health Education Complex: Our fitness facility which includes both an Aerobic & Weight Training Center and an Aquatic Center. The Community Health Education Complex is available to students, faculty and the community.
- Computer Labs: Get information about the various computers labs on campus.
- Consumer Information: Information on campus security measures, alcohol/drug policies and sanctions, gainful employment programs, and graduation rates. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, as well as the Student Right to Know Act and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act.
- Continuing Education: Offers a variety of courses, lectures, tours and even vacation opportunities.
- Cooperative Work/Study: Information about the Cooperative Work/Study Internship Experience.
- Degrees and Certificates: Credit programs available through John A. Logan College.
- Disability Support Services: Provides support to John A. Logan College students who meet the requirements of a person with a disability.
- Drug, Alcohol, Violence Prevention and Sexual Assault Awareness Program: Provides information and other educational services for our students to assist them in making lifestyle decisions that will keep them healthy now and in the future.
- Financial Aid: Assisting students and families in receiving the necessary financial support and resources to pursue a College education.
- General Information: Important information about the College and its history.
- Library: Offers access to books, databases, archives and other resources that will help you with your course work.
- Maps: Maps of the various buildings and floors on campus, as well as maps to locate the campus.
- Perkins Assistance: Helping Career and Technical Education students in qualified programs each semester with the cost of textbooks, mileage and childcare.
- Register for Class: Instructions for various ways to register for class once you have been accepted, including registering online using WEBLINK.
- Scholarship Information: The College Foundation lists scholarships available to students as well as documents you will need in order to receive scholarships.
- Student Activities and Cultural Events: Information about Student Activities, Cultural Events, and ways for students to get involved such as clubs and programs.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual: Online version of the Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual.
- Student Success Center: Resources for students such as tutoring, the TRiO program and Disability Support Services.
- Syllabi Portal: Need a copy of your syllabus? The Syllabi Portal is an electronic storage library of course syllabi for all baccalaureate and career-technical credit courses stored by year and semester.
- Tuition and Payments Information: Information about tuition costs and methods of payment.
- Veterans Resources: Assisting Veterans who are enrolled at JALC.
- VOLMAIL: John A. Logan College now has free email service for all students. When you register for class you will automatically be generated a Volmail account. It is important to activate and monitor this account because the college will use it to disseminate general information and to send notices about individual class cancellations. When you register for class, wait about 5 business days before you try to activate your account.
- Who Does What at JALC: A comprehensive listing of all supportive services offered to John A. Logan College students. All services shown are free of charge and range from assistance with jump-starting a vehicle to individualized tutoring.
- Writing Tutorials: A series of tutorials to help with common writing questions.
The Volunteer News is an online publication For Students by Students. Click here to visit The Volunteer News website.
The JALC OneCard is your ID, your library card, your pass to the Saluki bus, your ticket for movie theater discounts, and the way you’ll receive any financial aid funds?
You can sign up for weather/closure text alerts through our VOLtxt Alert System?
Did You Know?
There are open computer labs on campus? Click here for room numbers and available times for use.