Find Books and Media
- Library Catalog: (JALC holdings along with other Illinois Libraries – borrow from other libraries using the Request Item function). You will need your barcode and a PIN to make requests from the Library Catalog. The barcode is on the back of your OneCard. You select your PIN when you register your OneCard as your library card at the circulation desk.
- Digital Books
- Credo Reference: a collection of Reference books including dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, quotations, and atlases, plus a wide range of subject specific works.
- eBook Collection: digital version of books which can be accessed 24 hours a days, seven days a week.
- Sage Reference: a collection of Reference books published by Sage covering all subjects.
- Springer Link Medical: a collection of medical books and journals.
- I-Share: (76 Illinois Libraries – borrow materials using online Request Forms or the forms at the circulation desk).
- WorldCat: (libraries from around the world - borrow materials using The Book Request Form below or the forms at the circulation desk).
- Book Request Form: use this form to request books not found in the Library Catalog or the eBook Collection.