- CaterTrax: Online ordering. This system has been created to make ordering your food and beverage requirements as easy as possible.
- Community Health Education Complex: Our fitness facility which includes both an Aerobic & Weight Training Center and an Aquatic Center. The Community Health Education Complex is available to students, faculty and the community.
- Contact Information: Our contact information including mailing address, email address, and various phone numbers.
- Extension Centers: The Extension Centers offer a variety of general education, liberal arts, basic adult education, continuing education and children's classes. The Extension Centers enable students to attend classes that are close to home.
- Facilities Scheduling: The John A. Logan College Banquet and Conference Center extends a cordial invitation to your organization to utilize our facilities for conferences, seminars and banquets. The center prides itself on excellent banquet facilities, easy access, free parking and attractive conference rooms in a tranquil surrounding.
- Maps: Maps of the various buildings and floors on campus, as well as maps to locate the campus.
- The Harrison/Bruce Historical Village: The Harrison/Bruce Historical Village includes the Purdy School one-room schoolhouse, Julia Harrison Bruce House, Harrison Storefront, Hunter Cabin and a meeting facility called the Village Center.
- Virtual Tour: A tour with pictures and text showcasing College facilities and services.
Did You Know?
About 25,000 people use the JALC Conference Center every year.
Did You Know?
The Community Health Education Complex lists its regular hours and holiday hours online.