John A. Logan College Employment
John A. Logan College is committed to equal opportunity for all employees. Every effort shall be made to ensure that all employment decisions, including the hiring, terms and conditions of employment, wages/salaries, promotion, layoffs, retentions, terminations, training, benefits, and social recreation programs, shall be administered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, disability unrelated to the essential job functions, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, or status as a disabled veteran or a veteran of the Vietnam Era.
- Faculty Application (PDF)
- Non-Teaching Professional Application (PDF)
- Operational Staff Application (PDF)
- Skill Surveys
- Accounting, Biology (Anatomy & Physiology), Chemistry, Economics, English, Geography, Math, Music, Nutrition, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Science, Physics, Political Science, Sociology, Spanish, Speech (POOL) »
- Chemistry Instructor (Spring 2017) »