Request a Transcript
To order your John A. Logan College transcript online using a Visa or MasterCard follow one of the options below:
- You may order your transcripts through https://iwantmytranscript.com/jalc. To create an account at this ordering site follow these steps:
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/jalc
- Under “Don’t have an account?” click the green SIGN UP button
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM and then OPEN
- Print out the form, sign and date it, and then fax or email the document to 847-716-3710 or TODConsent@credentialssolutions.com
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from John A. Logan College you can login and follow the steps. You do not need to resubmit the consent form.
- Access your student account through MyJALC on the College homepage
- Click here to access your account through MyJALC
- Click the white LOGIN button at the top of the page and sign-in
- Under the Quick Links select “Order Official Transcript”
- Click the “Place a Transcript Order” box.
- Follow the directions listed for Transcripts on Demand
To order your John A. Logan College transcript in person in the Admissions Office:
You may order college transcripts in person in the Admissions Office (C204) at John A. Logan College during regular business hours. You will need to fill out an order form and pay the transcript fee in the Bursar’s Office. When possible, requests should be made well in advance of the date when the transcript is needed. If you would like to pick up your transcript in the Admissions Office please bring a photo id for identification purposes. If you would like someone else to pick-up your transcript, please notify the Admissions Office and send a letter giving permission to the person picking up the order.
For electronic orders, John A. Logan College charges $6.00 per transcript. Students may also order transcripts in person in the Admissions Office or have orders mailed for $8.00 per transcript.