Scheduling Club Meetings
- Step 1: At least one week prior to the meeting, club advisor emails the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Name
- Meeting Date
- Meeting Start Time
- Meeting End Time
- Preferred Meeting Location
- Step 2: An email confirmation will be sent to the club advisor within 3 business days.
- Step 3: After receiving confirmation, promote the meeting.
- Clubs are responsible for creating their own flyers.
- Copies may be made in the Student Activities office. Copy charges will be assessed to the club’s expense account.
- Be sure to have all flyers stamped for approval in the Student Activities office prior to posting.
- Step 4: Prepare Meeting Form.
- Step 5: Submit original, completed Meeting Form to the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events and keep a copy for club records.
- Meeting reservations will ONLY be accepted from CLUB ADVISORS.
- Club advisors MUST attend all club meetings and club functions.
- Clubs MUST meet at least six times per year (three times in the fall and three times in the spring).
- Meetings can be scheduled one at a time or all at once for the semester.